Monday, May 2, 2016

Week 4 EOC: My App

If I could create and design an app, I would create one that would be dedicated to all the fashion heads who sometimes have trouble finding an outfit to wear, whether it's in the morning, evening, or night. My app will manually scan and turn all your clothes into pictures which will then give you a wide variety of outfits. If you want a certain shirt to be worn that day, an outfit will be created to go along perfectly with that shirt, and if not just keep swiping until you find the right style. The app will allow you to give your personal style. For example, I usually change my style. I could be street one day, but the following day I could have more of a mature sexy style. The app will be fitted to your exact sense of style. 

No comments:

Post a Comment