Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Objectives

“The company needs to turn its mission into detailed supporting objectives for each level of management. Each manager should have objectives and be responsible for reaching them.” (Marketing: an Introduction, Ch. 2, Pg. 39) My goals for this product, like most companies branding out new products is to start small. One short term goal is to focus more on marketing to make my products known. First by selling my product at select grocery stores with a small inventory, second by marketing my product in local bars. “This broad mission leads to a hierarchy of objectives, including business objectives and marketing objectives.” (Marketing: an Introduction, Ch. 2, Pg. 39) Eventually over the success of the product, the process would continue to grow, offering my product in more bars, grocery stores, more marketing such as TV ads and billboards.

No comments:

Post a Comment