Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Week 6 EOC: Three Things That Define Me

If there are three things that define me, you would have to engage with me in a deep intellectual conservation to know exactly what those three things are. Getting to the point, I'm a person who is very passionate and loving. Art- if you walk into m apartment, you'll see that I'm creative and love design by the painting that I choose to display. I'm a fan of Salvador Dali and Frida Kahlo and the way they used subliminal surrealism through their there painting that were actually hints of their real life. The way I dress- You can tell by looking at me that I actually do put effort in looking nice. I believe that the way I dress has a way of defining me the way others are defined by a certain characteristic as well. The way I dress often changes in various styles going with my personality and what I like. Lastly: My work is the biggest representations of what defines me. I take my work serious and you can define me by the way I talk, move, and design. I've been told that work seems noticeable by who did it mainly because I implement what I love to every project that is handed to me. For example: My favorite movie is Beetle Juice, and I love that movie especially because of the way the house is designed and how different and modern the clothes look. I implemented some styles and designs from the movie itself and created a 12 piece collection called Nostalgic. Everything I create is a reflection of not only who I am but what kind of worker and how motivated and creative I am as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment